7.08.2006

On Sweating

So way back in the day I used to occasionly partake in a sauna for personal pleasure and for the many health benefits.  I also used to pride myself on my lack of sweat until the hottest rounds of these saunas.  This minimal sweating also once applied to my runs, which my dear roommates from PLU can attest to.  Well, no more.  I can now sweat with the best of them.  People here keep telling me that once your pores open up, you can not stop the sweating.  So that is what I do, day in and day out.  But no worries, I am not alone. 

In other news, life in Cayo is still great.  Rainy, but that is because it is the mango season and you take the good with the bad.  Bug bites are frequent but not that annoying and training days are long.  I really really love this country and all the other volunteers are great.  Check out our group blog at http://pcbelize.blogspot.com.

No comments: