5.30.2008

Appreciation: week 2


May 18 – May 24

59: I appreciate long bike rides through the jungle, listening to Howler Monkeys, frogs, and the many birds
58: I appreciate the sunrise over the Caribbean as I turn the corner into Punta Gorda at 6:00am after an hour on the bus
57: I appreciate coffee, a morning routine that has traveled with me where ever I go
56: I appreciate my washing spot, an excuse to cool down, slow down, and relax while doing a chore
55: I appreciate friends that visit from other sites in Belize, they break up the routine
54: I appreciate the calming turquoise of the Caribbean Sea and kayaking on a clear day
53: I appreciate whole wheat flour that allows me to make pizza crust


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shella,
I have enjoyed reading your blog. You have given readers a good insight to life in your part of Belize. Enjoy your last days as a Peace Corps Volunteer.

Barbara Morris
Alli's mom

Joey C said...

Hey! love the picture. i hope you don't have schisto over there. it's a fan of fresh water and pink snails. i made it back to togo, and am well, getting it done.

see you soon!

love,
j